I've gone through changes
I've gone through pain
But there's not enough reason for me to go insane
I know the feeling, when it grows
I'm in a rage up from my head down to my toes.
You know it ain't easy
Running out of thrills
You know it ain't easy
When you don't know what you want.
Rock now, rock the night
til' early in the morning light
Rock now, rock the night
You'd better believe its right.
I know my limit
Just what it takes
When things ain't good enough
I just pull the brake
Sometimes it's easy
Sometimes so tough
But just have one thing clear
I cant get enough.
I've gone through pain
But there's not enough reason for me to go insane
I know the feeling, when it grows
I'm in a rage up from my head down to my toes.
You know it ain't easy
Running out of thrills
You know it ain't easy
When you don't know what you want.
Rock now, rock the night
til' early in the morning light
Rock now, rock the night
You'd better believe its right.
I know my limit
Just what it takes
When things ain't good enough
I just pull the brake
Sometimes it's easy
Sometimes so tough
But just have one thing clear
I cant get enough.
.

5 comentários:
Well, you have to hand it to them; it's a fairly catchy song. And John Norum is such an underrated guitarplayer (I think he's awesome).
I remember recording this song with my brother, drums-bass-guitar, back in 1986, in the family garage, with a 2-track Reel-to-reel tape recorder.
Grande , grande som.
It's very catchy!
I always find it funny that i love Europe so much now! LOL Back in the day i always considered Europe a girlie band! All the girls i knew loved them and had tons of pictures. LOL Only a few years ago i really discovered their music, that goes way beyond their impossible hairdos and pretty faces from the 80's! LOL
And i've managed to see them twice already, and what a feckin' great gig they play! :drool:
Norum is one hell of a guitar player....that solo from The Final COuntdown alone is worth so much...
Yeah, I kinda hated their pretty hairdos as well, then. 'kin glamrock style. Well, not Norum's; he was more Metal (still looks the same!). I think I like their first two albums the most, actually. Haven't really paid attention to their latest albums.
Yeah, Norum must've been the shy one! LOL
Oh, their last two are very good really. "Start From The Dark" and "Secret Society". I especially love the last one. It's very different from they're usual stuff, but still great rock.
Enviar um comentário