Finalmente terminada a leitura da primeira (e única) "trilogia em 5 volumes"! Leitura altamente recomendada para quem quiser descobrir:
The Ultimate Answer Of Life, The Universe And Everything
The Ruler Of The Universe
The Entire Truth And Nothing More Than The Truth
God's Final Message To Mankind
The Hitchiker's Guide To The Galaxy de Douglas Adams. Um guia essencial para sobreviver nesta galáxia e, quiçá, em qualquer outra.
Não vi o filme feito há uns anos, mas duvido seriamente que uma obra audiovisual, por mais boa que seja, consiga sequer abranger a quantidade de coisas que acontecem ao longo destes livros. Deve ser quase impossível conseguir pôr num filme o resultado de uma imaginação tão fértil e um humor tão refinado e mirabolante como este. O próprio Terry Gilliam, conhecido ex-Monty Python e conhecido realizador de filmes bem mirabolantes, considerou isto "unfilmable". Por Monty Python, falta-me agora acabar de ler o spin off desta série, escrito por Terry Jones, "Starship Titanic".
.







2 comentários:
"The hitchkier's guide to the galaxy"? A long time ago someone recommended me this book. Only about half a year ago I, by chance, got it. I have to admit I didn't even finish it. Maybe it's beacause of the terrible (in my opinion) translation. I read it in Polish and it was very annoying. I just couldn't go on reading, I stopped after 40 or 50 pages. I wonder if it's really the fault of translation (I believe it is) or it's just not a book for everyone.
Well...i've been reading and hearing references to these boks for ages. In IMBB and in MFU as well. So i found a box with all 5 books in paperback, at a rather nice price and bought it.
I loved them. Weird books yes, and weird sense of humor. But that's my kind of sense of humour. A bit of non-sense here and there, irony and laughter. The first 3 are, imo, pure genious. But the last 2 are not so good....a bit darker, grimmer....
I read somewhere that Douglas wanted to write another one in order to finish the saga in a more positive funny way....unfortunately he passed away before.
Enviar um comentário