From a
desperate place
How do I
reach you
You know I
scare myself
These crazy
nights without you
And I feel
your pain
When I see
you cry
We can turn
it around now
You're my
reason to try
We've all
seen some trouble
But we've
always come through
You know
things could get better
Hey babe
believe me
Tough times
don't last
Lovers do
Baby don't
give up
On me and
you
Cause
trouble's just a storm
That's
gonna pass
Tough times
don't last
We can work
so hard
Til’ we
feel the strain
We can get
so close
It's the
distance
We can't
explain
Still I
reach for you
In the
pouring rain
Like a
change in the weather
Here comes
the sun
Things
could only get better
Hey babe
believe me
Tough times
don't last
Lovers do
Baby don't
give up
On me and
you
Cause
trouble's like a storm
That's
gonna pass
Tough times
don't last
You say now
that your heart is breakin'
From the
wild times that you've lived
Better
measure the risks that you're taking
Hey babe it
can only get better
Tough times
don't last
Lovers do
Baby don't
give up
On me and
you
Cause
trouble's like a storm
That's
gonna pass
Tough times
don’t
Tough times
don't last
Lovers do
Me and you
Believe me
baby

Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário