There's not much one can say i guess. Except "Thank You". Yes, that's it. Less is more, as they say. And in those simple two words you will find a multitude of laughs, kisses, hugs, joy, happiness...and also funny faces! LOL Anyway, you were here, so you know how good it was.
Staff, thanks for all the conversations about all and nothing. Like i said in the last night, i would be up and running watching every DVD i have just to keep on talking. With or without red wine. You're fuckin' metal my friend!
Ania, thank you for being so sweet and funny, for being there for me and making me laugh. And of course, for bringing the sun with you (amazing damnit). I'm sorry if i spoke portuguese too quickly sometimes, but i really tried hard (portuguese damnit! lol). Anyway i do thank you also about the shnouruvki lol. Jesteś piękna! Oh, and Ania....WHERE'S MY LIGHTER GODDAMNIT!???????
We'll meet again.
Staff, thanks for all the conversations about all and nothing. Like i said in the last night, i would be up and running watching every DVD i have just to keep on talking. With or without red wine. You're fuckin' metal my friend!
Ania, thank you for being so sweet and funny, for being there for me and making me laugh. And of course, for bringing the sun with you (amazing damnit). I'm sorry if i spoke portuguese too quickly sometimes, but i really tried hard (portuguese damnit! lol). Anyway i do thank you also about the shnouruvki lol. Jesteś piękna! Oh, and Ania....WHERE'S MY LIGHTER GODDAMNIT!???????
We'll meet again.

5 comentários:
And you, my friend, is the reason Ania and I went to Portugal. Looking forward to more conversations, be it day or night. Thanks again. - S
Gonçalo, what is your foot?The one on the right and side in the picture, right?LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
cabriti here
Yes, that's my foot!!!
Envious? LOLOLOLOLOL
"Portuguese damnit!" :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm afraid your lighter is 3205 km away from you now. Is this reason enough to make you come to Poland? :-)
Muito obrigada, Gonçalo. I had the most wonderful holidays. You're a sweet and amazing guy. I love it when we spoke in Portuguese. Thank you for your help, taking care of me and explaining things. Thanks for the gifts and fantastic memories. And for being our guide and driver when needed. I gladly was your co-pilot. And remember, jesteś przystojny! :hug:
3205 km? Damn. But i do like that lighter though....LOL
;) Don't mention it Ania, no need to thank me. We had a fantastic week, and everyone loved meeting you and Staff.
Thanks for your words my dear. :)
Enviar um comentário