It seems to me that you like taking photos of your shoe. :bliss:
LOLOLWhat do you mean!!??I haven't got that many pics of my shoes!!! LOL
No? On this blog I have already found at least 3! :lol: When I'm in Portugal, we can take a photo of one mine and one your shoe, but you have to promise me that you'll put it on this blog! ;-)
3???Damn.... :crosseyed:Ok, it's a promise i will gladly keep! :)
Enviar um comentário
Just a name. The first that stuck. If you don't like it... Tough luck.
4 comentários:
It seems to me that you like taking photos of your shoe. :bliss:
LOLOL
What do you mean!!??
I haven't got that many pics of my shoes!!! LOL
No? On this blog I have already found at least 3! :lol:
When I'm in Portugal, we can take a photo of one mine and one your shoe, but you have to promise me that you'll put it on this blog! ;-)
3???
Damn.... :crosseyed:
Ok, it's a promise i will gladly keep! :)
Enviar um comentário